logo

Our forum has been moved to a new system. If you previously had an account you will need to create a new account using the same username and email address. Do not use the 'Forgot Password Feature'

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Serial Key Problem
Carl
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 12:19:46 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Hi Guys, I purchased, via Download, the Paradise Garden Slots and installed it on the 4th Dec, 2016. All was fine until a few weeks ago when, out of the blue, when I tried to open it as I always do, by clicking on the shortcut on the desktop, I received an error which made no sense: "Fingerprint Mismatch' "Error 209" 'Please contact your vendor. Then the 2 options were "Cancel' or "Next". I clicked on next and a request code appeared and in an empty block underneath it it said:Enter Serial Key. I entered the original key and then received error "Invalid key[8]" I Went to the Technical Support section of the Hoyle Site and entered everything and very, very strangely I was unable to send the mail due to the Hoyle Site telling me my "The Verification Words do not match". This was really weird as it wasn't the usual, very difficult "Kaptcha" one normally has to decipher, it was clear text. Lower case, uppercase and numbers...only 6 in total. Just kept receiving the same error. I tried again the next day and the Verification Code was different but same result.
So I uninstalled the game and removed all of its files and reinstalled from my backup disc. The installation went smoothly and the end result was the Shortcut Icon on my desktop and I thought "Yes, thank you". Double click.......same story....."Fingerprint mismatch" Also, my Cleo Patra 2 wouldn't start a while back and i uninstalled and reinstalled from the back up disc, used the original serial key (both games were purchased around the same time) and it accepted it and has been working ever since. Please help! The Verification Code problem is really weird as I said coz its very clear and it was definitely correct. I joined the forum in order to get through to Technical Support" as I was unable to use the Support Feature on the Official Site. I have a Windows PC, OS 10 and many other games(100 Pandas and more) that work perfectly so its not a hardware issue plus I've only ever installed my Encore/Hoyle Games on my 1 and only PC. I am unable to call as the call costs from South Africa are horrific. Thanks in advance. Carl
TMLFAN4LIFE
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 4:27:36 PM(UTC)
TMLFAN4LIFE

Groups: Registered, Administrators

I am going to send you an email through the forum email system in a few minutes. Please watch out for my email.
Jason Carver
Community Support at Encore Software.
http://forums.encoreusa.com
http://forums.hoylegaming.com
Official Tech Support : http://support.encore.com